What on Earth are you doing now? Well, would you believe it? I appear to be writing anime inspired poetry in the Tanka format… that’s where the poem has a syllable count of 5-7-5-7-7. And here I was thinking my poetry days were a thing of the past!
Thanks, A Winter’s Reverie for nominating me to give this a go and awakening a slumbering titan…
What are the rules? They are pretty simple, even I could follow them.
- Headline your post with “The T.A.P. Tag!” and put “tanka” as one of your tags.
- Make sure to link back to the original post that started the tag (this post!).
- Make sure to mention the person who forced introduced the tag to you!
- Pick 1-3 of your favourite anime.
- Write your tanka about the anime you’ve chosen. It’s fine if you decide to do only one or two if the schedule is tight.
- Tag at least 3 or more bloggers you know, and get their creative muscles flowing.
Shall we get down to business? Absolutely, here they come!
Wind whips through her hair
Apron flapping by her side
Exposing black thong
Standing on top the Humvee
Saeko Busujima rocks!
Causes all manner of strife
Mai wears bunny suit
Sakuta has more lewd thoughts
He does dream of bunny girl!
Be a harem king
It’s his only goal in life
With buxom bouncing beauties
But only if Rias lets him!
So, there you have it. Thanks for taking the time to read my groundbreaking poetry… Surprisingly, it was more fun than I thought it would be, but then it’s hard not to be with these shows for inspiration.
Who are you going to nominate? I’ve given this a little thought and tried to pick bloggers who watch shows that I would like to see used as inspiration. No pressure though.
- Cactus Matt – I feel that the world needs more lewd poetry and you’re just the person for the job!
Yomu– I’m sure your A to Z challenge will have opened up some interesting avenues for inspiration.
- WhoAmI – I remember you saying you would like a challenge and you also know poetry, so this should be right up your street.