What’s going on now? Well, this is it. My Highschool of the Dead December project, much like the month of December, has run its course. Sadly, all good things must come to an end, but it doesn’t have to, right? Below you’ll find all of the links to each and every post. Feel free to check out the ones you missed or reread them the next time you watch/read Highschool of the Dead.
Introduction – This gives an overview of why I decided to do Highschool of the Dead December.
The Anime – Each episode reviewed and then a season review, plus the OVA, Drifters of the Dead.
- Spring of the Dead (Episode 1)
- Escape from the Dead (Episode 2)
- Democracy Under the Dead (Episode 3)
- Running in the Dead (Episode 4)
- Streets of the Dead (Episode 5)
- In the Dead of the Night (Episode 6)
- Dead Night and the Dead Ruck (Episode 7)
- The Dead Way Home (Episode 8)
- The Sword and the Dead (Episode 9)
- The Dead’s House Rules (Episode 10)
- Dead Storm Rising (Episode 11)
- All Dead’s Attack (Episode 12)
- Highschool of the Dead (Season One)
- Drifters of the Dead (OVA)
The Manga – All seven volumes of the manga reviewed, with pictures from the full-colour editions, plus Act 30, the start of volume eight and the final act released.
- Highschool of the Dead (Volume 1)
- Highschool of the Dead (Volume 2)
- Highschool of the Dead (Volume 3)
- Highschool of the Dead (Volume 4)
- Highschool of the Dead (Volume 5)
- Highschool of the Dead (Volume 6)
- Highschool of the Dead (Volume 7)
- Highschool of the Dead (The Final Act)
So, what now? Well, it’s been a pretty busy month, especially since I completed the 30 Day Anime Challenge in November and I’ve been keeping up to date with the Fall 2018 anime schedule. I don’t have anything planned for January, so it will be nice to slow down a fraction. Not to mention, I’ve got a ton of work to do on a post-apocalyptic trilogy I’ve been working on for too long already.
One last thing, I promised I would show you just how awesome the full-colour edition of the manga is compared to the regular black and white volumes. You might want to sit down for this…
Anyhow, I guess this is it. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me as I compiled what is basically my love letter to Highschool of the Dead. Sure, it took me 31 days and roughly 22,000 words to do, but now we have reached the Dead End!
If you have any questions about Highschool of the Dead, let’s have them. I am always happy to talk HotD and if I don’t know, I’m going to want to find out. Thanks again and have a safe and happy New Year.