Remember the flock of panties? Well, they flew all the way around the world and returned to Tomoki, but Sohara isn’t about to let him enjoy himself!
What did you watch?
And we are back. After the last episode which was slower and a little more serious, Heaven’s Lost Property is back with a bang! A whole lot of bangs. I don’t know the last time that I laughed all the way through an episode of anything. It just didn’t stop.
So, the flock of panties from episode two returned and flew into Tomoki’s room. Sohara finds him hugging them and rightfully gives him a beating. She makes him promise that he will dispose of them all, but has little faith that he actually will.
The next morning, Sohara calls to Tomoki from her bedroom window, asking if he got rid of the panties. He says he did, but then pulls a pair out from under his blanket. There’s a blinding flash and then an explosion. Sohara calls Tomoki a liar and tells him that she has used a wish-granting card to make it so that if Tomoki sees or touches a pair of panties they will explode.
What did you think?
I said it once and I’ll say it again. This was the funniest thing I’ve seen in ages. I literally laughed for the entire episodes. There wasn’t a single down moment and it was incredible. Not only did Tomoki fail to dispose of the panties but he turned his entire house into some sort of panty museum. He had panties in picture frames, pantie bunting, piles of panties, just panties everywhere you looked.
Sohara took Ikaros shopping and while they had ice cream she reminisced about the time Tomoki was her only friend and made her feel good on her birthday. Well, during this heartfelt moment, we see flashes of Tomoki flying through the air with panties exploding around him. This episode was insanely good.
What was your favourite moment?
So, this is more like a series of moments but bear with me. Tomoki makes one last charge to escape from his house of panties, racing for the front door. Sohara, unaware, opens the front door just as he rushes forwards. They fall backwards, Tomoki landing face first into her crotch. Her panties of course explode.
Tomoki wakes up to find Ikaros, Sugata, and Mikako standing outside his house, but there is no sign of Sohara. It turns out the explosion blew her back into the house. Mikako tells him to man up and go save her. He charges in without a moment’s hesitation before Sugata points out that if anyone else went in it would be much safer.
Inside the house, Sohara runs from Tomoki and ends up in his bedroom. She discovers his secret stash of boobie mags which is guarded by Super-Fusion Panty-Robo. Tomoki charges in to save Sohara, forcing all the panties that the robot was made from to explode, destroying the house. Moments later, a naked Tomoki climbs out of the rubble, carrying a pantyless Sohara. He looks down at the onlookers and gives them the thumbs-up and then something else…
What was your least favourite moment?
Ah, so this must be the moment that I laughed the least. Nope. I can’t do it. Even the end credits were a form of memorial to Tomoki’s burnt boobie mags. They don’t waste a single second in this show.
Who was your favourite character?
Without a doubt it was Tomoki. He was just so outrageously perverted and insanely funny. After tricking Sohara into showing him her panties so they too exploded, he delivered one of the funniest lines of the show so far.
“Damn you, Sohara! I’m becoming a man, so of
The voice actors must have had so much fun recording the lines for this show. There’s just so many priceless nuggets, not to mention the exploding panties.
Who was your least favourite character?
Mikako was probably in this episode the least out of the main characters, but after she convinced Tomoki to go back into the house of panties, she’s off the hook. Even Sugata gets away from it with his comments to Mikako after she did so. Then Sohara can’t have it because the exploding panties was her idea. Damn it, even Ikaros put a pair of panties on her melon. Well, that‘s it no one gets it this week.
Would you like some more?
Of course, although I could be convinced to watch this episode again and again and again. No! I shall continue because I know that there are many more episode that are just as absurd and delightful. Honestly, it’s still not too late to join me in watching these. I’d love to know what other people think.
Other reviews in the series
- Episode 1 – A Full-frontal Hero Arises in the World!
- Episode 2 – An Airbourne Prismatic Panty Adventure
- Episode 3 – Angeloid Directive Zero
- Episode 4 – Love and Triangles, Revisited
- Episode 5 – Hot Night With the Big Fish
- Episode 6 – Swimsuit Surf Brigade, Go! Go! Go!
- Episode 7 – The Brainy, Heart-pounding Transfer Students
- Episode 8 – For Whom the Shooting Festival is Held
- Episode 9 – The Delusional Story That Began With a Lie
- Episode 10 – Where the Melodious Words Of an Angel Go
- Episode 11 – Off We Go To My Bathhouse Paradise
- Episode 12 – Chains of No Escape
- Episode 13 – Queen of the Sky
- Episode 14 – Project Pink
- Season One
- Episode 15 – Forte: You Strip, Too! The Return of the Full-frontal Hero
- Episode 16 – Forte: Bombshell! The Angel is a Big Boob
- Episode 17 – Forte: A Proud-fought Battle
- Episode 18 – Forte: Mortal Combat! Hot Spring Snowball Fight at 1.4° Below
- Episode 19 – Forte: The Brother Who Came From Heaven
- Episode 20– Forte: Reach a Decision! The Up and Down of Heaven and Hell
- Episode 21 – Forte: Eating Watermelon Tomoki
- Episode 22 – Forte: The Song of the Angels Echoes in the Sky
- Episode 23 – Forte: Shoot-out! Fishing At the Jumbo Carnival of Dreams
- Episode 24 – Forte: Peek Into the Fantasy Field
- Episode 25 – Forte: The Edge of an Indiscriminate Requiem
- Episode 26 – Forte: Forte Wings Soaring for Tomorrow
- Season Two
- Movie – Angeloid of Clockwork