What’s this all about? At the end of 2017, I set myself the task of reading one-hundred manga books before the end of 2018. That’s probably easy for some, but it was a pretty big increase from the eighteen I finished in 2017.
Well, long story short, I just finished my one-hundredth manga book of the year, and with more than a month to spare too. There were a number of different series involved in this monumental feat. Here’s a breakdown:
- Akira – 6 books (2,186 pages)
- Attack on Titan – 4 Books (773 pages)
- Akame ga Kill – 15 Books (3,395 pages)
- Claymore – 27 Books (5,134 pages)
- Dragonar Academy – 6 Books (1,152 pages)
- Is it Wrong to try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon – 9 Books (1,594 pages)
- My Hero Academia – 14 Books (2,714 pages)
- One Piece – 5 Books (974 pages)
- Seraph of the End – 14 Books (2,642 pages)
Total 100 Books (20,564 pages)
I can honestly say that I have enjoyed every single one of them. Some series took a little longer to get into than others, but I plan on continuing all of them as long as they keep releasing them.
And don’t worry, an equally insane anime achievement is just around the corner too, but I won’t spoil that yet. Anyhow, I’ve got some time to get a few more in before the New Year, so better get back to it.