Can one person watch twenty-six anime series all beginning with a different letter of the alphabet in one year? Well, I guess we’re about to find out… in a year from now!
Seriously, what now?
This shouldn’t be a surprise, I mentioned it in my last Author Journey update for December 2018, but as you clearly weren’t paying attention I think it’s best to give a complete overview of the challenge.
The goal is to watch an anime series or movie beginning with each letter of the alphabet. I intend to do this with anime that I haven’t seen before. One of the things that I really enjoy with watching seasonal anime is that I find myself watching shows I wouldn’t normally consider, and often end up loving them.
I’ve not seen any timelines attached to this challenge, so I’m just going to set my own. My plan is to watch all twenty-six series/movies this year. That’ll be one every two weeks, which should give me plenty of time, even with the longer series.
When does it start?
Well, I’m starting right now. This isn’t like school where you can leave it to the last minute. If you fall behind it gets harder and harder to catch up. It’s not impossible, but it is a lot of work.
If anyone else wants to join in, let me know so I can see what shows you’re picking for each letter. It would be funny if we picked the same without knowing it. Also, I’d like to give a quick shout out to
Other posts in the series
- A to Z Anime Challenge
- Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero
- Blood-C / Blood-C: The Last Dark
- Cat Planet Cuties
- Dragonar Academy
- El Cazador de la Bruja
- Freezing / Freezing Vibration
- Grimgar: Ashes and Illusions
- Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
- Is it Wrong to Try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon
- Jormungand / Jormungand: Perfect Order
- Knight’s & Magic
- Lord Marksman and Vanadis
- My First Girlfriend is a Gal
- No Game No Life
- Outbreak Company
- Punch Line
- Qualidea Code
- Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World
- Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign
- The Testament of Sister New Devil
- Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle