Share your favourite anime quote!
Ironically, this came up a couple of weeks ago in one of my more recent reviews, however, it’s not from a recent anime. The quote has stuck with me for a long time and I think, in some small way, shaped me into who I am today. Deep, right? It is from the classic vampire anime Vampire Hunter D and was said by a small boy who was talking to D.
Why is that?
I’m a fairly quiet person and can really identify with the second half of the quote when I’m not planning to take over the world… There are very few things that I find more annoying than gossip and idle chit-chat. Sure, I like a good conversation as much as the next blogger, but please, let’s not talk about the weather.
As it would happen, I don’t have too much more to say about this, so I’ll put the quote here again in the text for anyone using text to speech.
There are two types of men that don’t have much to say. Men who are too busy planning something bad to have time to say much, and good men who think actions speak louder than words and only talk when they have something worth saying.
Anything else you’d like to say?
Nope, I think I’ve said enough already. Thanks for reading.
Other Posts in the Challenge
- What was your very first anime?
- Who was your first anime crush?
- Do you prefer Subs or Dubs?
- What anime deserves more love?
- What is your guilty pleasure anime?
- What anime recommendation have you tried this year?
- Who or what was the most annoying anime character?
- What is your favourite anime so far?
- What anime series will you never watch?
- What anime destroyed you emotionally?
- Who is your favourite female anime character?
- Who is your favourite male anime character?
- Who is your favourite anime couple?
- What is your favourite anime opening or ending?
- What anime has the best soundtrack?
- What is the last anime you watched?
- What is an anime you want to watch but haven’t yet?
- What is the weirdest anime you enjoyed?
- What anime would make a great video game?
- What video game would make a great anime?
- Share your favourite anime quote!
- What anime has the saddest death scene?
- What anime do you wish never ended?
- What anime had a big emotional impact on you?
- What is your comfort anime?
- Who is your favourite anime villain?
- What anime character are you most like?
- What anime has the best fight scene?
- What anime scared the crap out of you?
- What anime did you think you wouldn’t like, but ended up loving?